Name of Post: North Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 02 Vacancies
Application Date: 1st January 2023.
Short Information: North Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 02 Vacancies Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway, Prayagraj invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment against Cultural Quota 2023-23. The last date for registration of online applications is 1st January 2023.
North Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 02 Vacancies
- Application Start Date: 10/12/2022
- Application End Date: 01/01/2023 | 23:59 Hrs.
North Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification – The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or its equivalent examination passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized Board. The condition of 50% mark is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
- For Technical Posts – Candidate shall be passed out Act Apprenticeship/ ITI. Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT. (3) Possession of degree/ diploma certificate in specified stream from government recognized institution for which notification issued.
North Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Test (Objective type question): 50 Marks
- Practical Demonstration: 35 marks
- Testimonials / Prizes etc.: 15 Marks
How to Apply North Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through RRC North Central Railway Official website.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload relevant documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 01/01/2023 up to 23:59 Hrs.
Some Useful Important Links
|RRC Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri- Government Jobs Application||Download Now|
|Apply For More Jobs||Click Here|
|Also Read: A strategic partnership between Gogoro and Zypp Electric in India will accelerate the transition to electric powered last mile delivery vehicles|