Name of Post: IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 513 Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Date / Update: 15 March 2023
Short Information: IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 513 Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the notification for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Nursing Assistant and other posts. There are 513 vacancies for the post. Eligible candidates can apply from 01.03.2023. The last date to apply for the post is 20.03.2023.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 513 Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Eligible candidates can apply from 01.03.2023.
- The last date to apply for the post is 20.03.2023.
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- The age limit for the post is Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 20-03-2023.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 513 Vacancies Overview
|The Board’s Name
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|The Post’s Title
|Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Nursing Assistant and other posts
|Number of Openings
- The candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma or B.Sc. from the recognized University or Intuition. The applicants must have relevant work experience.
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- The salary for the post is Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.1, 05,000/- per month.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2023
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- After successful submission of online Application, the candidates are required to send the following documents to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for (as mentioned in the table at Clause No. N (7) below) by Ordinary Post so as to reach by 20-03-2022.