Name of Post: UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022 Revised Vacancy Details
Post Date: 20 December 2022 | 06:19 PM
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) and Training & Employment, Uttar Pradesh Department has released the advertisement of Instructor Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Check the Revised Vacancy Details.
UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022 Revised Vacancy Details
- Application Begin : 18/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 08/02/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08/02/2022
- Correction Last Date : 15/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Instructor Jobs 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Board of Training and Employment Department Instructor Recruitment 02/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 2504 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Instructor Eligibility|
|Instructor||2504||Must Be Appeared in UPSSSC PET Exam 2021.|
Class 10 High School with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill UPSSSC Various ITI Instrucotr Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Revised Vacancy Details||Click Now|
|Apply online||Click Now|
|UPSSSC Official Website||Click Now|
|Sarkari Naukri- Government Jobs Application||Download Now|
|Apply For More Jobs||Click Here|
|Also Read: How to earn money from Paytm in 2022|