Name of Post: Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023 Online Application, Application Form
Post Date / Update: 15 February 2023
Short Information: Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023 Online Application, Application Form There are still many citizens in our country who are forced to live below the poverty line. The central government is constantly making efforts to improve the situation of such citizens, for which the government operates various types of schemes. Now a new scheme has been launched by the government of India considering the economic situation of the citizens, namely Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana. Under this scheme, efforts will be made by the government to improve the economic condition of rural households living below the poverty line.
Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023 Online Application, Application Form
Objective of Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- The main objective of Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023 is to substantially increase the income under a defined time frame, through which the economic condition of families living below the poverty line can be improved and brought them above the poverty line.
- Through this scheme launched by the government of India, the income of the citizens of the country can be increased. Under this scheme, Government has also announced subsidy on loans provided by the government from its own employment.
- Apart from this, training will also be provided to citizens under Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY).
- The main goal of the government to launch this scheme is to increase the income of the poor families of the country and make them self-reliant and empowered, which will also improve their standard of living.
Benefits and features of Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- Under the Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana (sgsy) launched by the government of India, needy families of rural areas will be encouraged to become self-employed, thereby increasing their income.
- Under this scheme, loan will be provided for self employment and grant amount will also be provided by the government on loan.
- 75% of this grant amount will be provided by the government of India and 25% of the expenditure will be borne by the state government.
- The main objective of Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023 is to set up a large number of small enterprises in rural areas based on the skill to the beneficiaries and the working capacity of each sector.
- In addition, the objective will be fulfilled by organizing the rural poor into self-help groups by providing social mobility, training, capacity building and organisational assets.
- The scheme is run by the government of India, and under it, full efforts will be made to bring the beneficiary families of this scheme above the poverty line by providing the generating assets through bank loans and government grants.
- Under Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana 2023, the government will also provide skill training to the beneficiaries, as well as subsidy on loans and loans.
- In addition, under this scheme, rural poor will be mobilized to make needy families able to be organized into self help groups.
Social organization of the poor Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- Ten to twenty people from families living below the poverty line can join a self help group under this scheme.
- Under this, a person can be a member of only one group, he should not be a member of any other group.
- The number of persons in a group can range from 5 to 20 persons with disabilities, minor irrigation schemes and inaccessible areas such as hilly, desert and scattered populated areas.
- If needed, members above the poverty line can join up to 20% in a group and up to 30% in specific cases.
- Apart from this, efforts will also be made to include women members under Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana.
- 50% support groups in each block will be set up separately for women under this scheme by the central government.
Types of subsidy under Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- Revolving fund-the maximum amount of this fund is Rs. 25000 thousand, in which an amount of Rs. 10000 is provided by the government as a grant.
- Training- an amount of Rs. 5000 will be spent by the central government for skill development training under this scheme.
- Infrastructure- many Melos will be organized under this scheme, through these Melos, the products manufactured by the swarozgaris will be distributed easily.
- Loan subsidy- the subsidy under this scheme is given by the central government at a uniform rate of 30% of the project cost, this amount is more than 7500. Under this, a subsidy of 50% will be provided to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and disabled persons, the maximum amount is Rs. 10000. In addition to this, 50% subsidy for self help group will be provided of project cost which is maximum Rs. 10000 or Rs. 100000 per person.
Procedure for applying under Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of Swarna Jayanti gram Swarojgar Yojana. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the Apply option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the details of all the information asked and then upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the Submit option. Thus, you can apply under Swarna Jayanti Swarojgar Yojana.
Some Useful Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PM YASHASVI SCHOLARSHIP 2023 Students will receive a Scholarship of 125,000 Scheme||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri- Government Jobs Application||Download Now|
|Apply For More Jobs||Click Here|
|PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2023: Know how to fill mudra loan form||Read More|