Name of Post: NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply 193 Vacancies Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. Tarapur.
Post Date / Update: 08 February 2023
Short Information: NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply 193 Vacancies Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. Tarapur. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. NPCIL Recruitment 2023 (NPCIL Bharti 2023) for 193 Nurse A, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, ST-Dental Technician, Technician, Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Categoty II) – Plant Operator, & Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Categoty II) – Maintainer Posts. Advertisement No.: TMS/HRM/01/2023
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply 193 Vacancies Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. Tarapur
- Application Begins: 08 February 2023 at 10:00 hrs.
- Last Date of Online Application: 28 February 2023 at 16:00 hrs.
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates
Age Limit As on 28 February 2023
- SC/ST: 05 years relaxation
- OBC: 03 years relaxation
- Post No.1: 18 to 30 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 30 years
- Post No.3: 18 to 25 years
- Post No.4: 18 to 24 years
- Post No.5: 18 to 24 years
- Post No.6: 18 to 24 years
- Post No.7: 18 to 25 years
Name of the Post & Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. the Post|
|1||Nurse A (Male/female)||26|
|6||Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Categoty II) – Plant Operator|
Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Categoty II) – Maintainer
- Post No.1: 12th pass +Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery OR B.Sc (Nursing) or Nursing Certificate +03 years experience
- Post No.2: B.Sc with 50% marks + DMLT with 60% marks or B.Sc (MLT) with 60% marks
- Post No.3: (i) 12th pass (ii) D.Pharm (iii) 03 months training
- Post No.4: (i) 12th (Science) with 50% marks (ii) Diploma in Dental Technician
- Post No.5: (i) 12th (Science) with 50% marks (ii) Diploma in Medical Radiography/X-Ray (iii) 02 years experience
- Post No.6: 12th (PCM) with 50% marks
- Post No.7: (i) 10th pass with 50% marks (ii) ITI (Fitter/Turner/Electrician/Welder/Ref. & AC Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/Information & Communication Tech System Maintenance/Carpenter /plumber/mason)
- – More Details Read the Notification
- Tarapur, Maharashtra
How to Apply NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online application portal.
- The candidates are required to fill basic and educational details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature and other required documents.
- The last date for registration of online application is 28 February 2023 at 16:00 hrs.
Some Useful Important Links
|Notification Details||Click Here|
|Online Application||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Air India Recruitment 2023 Cabin Crew Vacancy in Air India||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri- Government Jobs Application||Download Now|
|Apply For More Jobs||Click Here|
|Top Free Google Courses with Certification in 2023||Read More|