Name of Post: NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 295 Trade Apprentice Vacancies.
Post Date / Update: 14 January 2023
Short Information: NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 295 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Tarapur Maharashtra Site, in Palghar District, Maharashtra. The NPCIL Apprenticeship 2023 online registration scheduled to be end on 25th January 2023.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 295 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- Should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as on 25/01/2023.
- Relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
NPCIL Apprentice Stipend
- ₹ 7700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course.
- ₹ 8855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancy||295|
|Selection Process||Will be made on Marks|
|Job Location||Tarapur Maharashtra Site, in Palghar District, Maharashtra|
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancies Details
Fitter – 25, Turner – 09, Electrician – 33, Welder – 38, Electronic Mechanic – 16, Instrument Mechanic – 06, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 20, Carpenter – 19, Plumber – 20, Wireman – 16, Diesel Mechanic – 07, Mechanical Motor Vehicle – 07, Machinist – 13, Painter – 18, Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02, Draughtsman (Civil) – 02, Information and Communication Technology system Maint – 18, Computer Operator and programming Assistant – 18, Stenographer (English) – 02, Stenographer (HIndi) – 02, Secretarial Assistant – 04.
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection on the basis of qualification marks (ITI) in all semesters.
How to Apply for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself in the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship portal .
- After successful completion of registration, candidate has to submit online application against the advertisement in NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature and educational qualification documents etc.
- The candidates is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of
- Birth, Category, Email, Contact mobile number, PwBD details, if applicable.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 25/01/2023.
Some Useful Important Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri- Government Jobs Application||Download Now|
|Apply For More Jobs||Click Here|
|Also Read: Top Free Google Courses with Certification in 2023|