Name of Post: AIESL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 461 vacancies Air India Engineering Services Ltd.
Post Date / Update: 21 February 2023
Short Information: AIESL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 461 vacancies Air India Engineering Services Ltd. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 01st March 2023 for the post of Aircraft Technicians (A&C and Avionics) & Technician (Skilled – Ancillary Trades) from the open market on Fixed Term Employment basis. The selected candidates will be posted at Mumbai base of AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL, MRO) as required by the Company. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. requirement. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the Company in this regard. Ref.No.:-AIESL/WR-HR/2023
AIESL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 461 vacancies Air India Engineering Services Ltd.
- Application Date: 20/02/2023
- Last Date of Apply Online Application: 20 March 2023 (11:59 PM)
- General/OBC: ₹1000/-
- SC/ST/ExSM: ₹500/-
Age Limit as on 01 March 2023
- SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation
- OBC: 03 years Relaxation
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
AIESL Recruitment 2023 Name of the Post & Details
|Post No.||Name of the Post||Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Aircraft Technician||A&C, Avionics||296|
|2||Technician (Skilled)||Fitter & Sheet Metal, Painter, Tailor/Upholstery,|
Welder, Draftsman-Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics,
Carpenter, MRAC (Mechanical Ref & AC),
MMOV (Mechanical Motor Vehicle)
AIESL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 461 vacancies Air India Engineering Services Ltd. Educational Qualification
- Post No.1: (i) AME (Mechanical/Avionics) OR Diploma in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio/Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks[SC/ST/OBC: 55% marks] (ii) 01 year experience or Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice
- Post No.2: (i) 10th pass (ii) ITI in relevant trade (iii) 01 year experience in the Aviation field OR 02 years experience in relevant trade.
AIESL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 461 vacancies Air India Engineering Services Ltd. Job Location
How to Apply AIESL Recruitment 2023
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online application portal.
- The candidates are required to fill basic and educational details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature and other required documents.
- The last date for registration of online application is 20 March 2023 (11:59 PM)
Some Useful Important Links
|Notification Details||Click Here|
|Online Application Post No.1||Apply Online|
|Online Application Post No.2||Apply Online|
|AIESL Official Website||Click Here|
|GPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 100 Faculty, Medical, Officer, Expert Vacancies Goa||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri- Government Jobs Application||Download Now|
|Apply For More Jobs||Click Here|
|PM Mudra Loan Application Form 2023: Know how to fill mudra loan form||Read More|